Tradewinds Wealth Management, LLC's founder and President Jeremy Beitel has assisted clients in managing wealth for over 24 years. He decided to create his own firm to be able to provide the finest client experience which he felt was lacking at the larger Wall Street Firms. Previous to him becoming an independent advisor affiliated with Securities America, he was a financial advisor with Prudential Securities and Merrill Lynch.
- Jeremy Beitel holds the following registrations with Securities America
- General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- General Securities Principal (Series 24)
- Uniform Securities Agent State Law (Series 63)
- Uniform Investment Advisor Law (Series 65)
- State of Connecticut Insurance License: Life, Accident & Health
- CFP® (Certified Financial Planner)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
In his role as a Securities America Financial Advisor, Jeremy specializes in working with individuals and local businesses, helping them in areas such as retirement planning, estate planning, college funding, insurance, investments, professional wealth management, asset allocation, and executive planning. He meets with his clients to review their current financial situation and discusses long and short-term objectives. He then analyzes the information, determines which strategies will work for their situation, and tailors a plan specifically to help work towards their financial needs and goals. Finally, after the plan is implemented, he will meet with them on a regular basis to uncover any changing needs they may have and to adjust their plan accordingly.
Jeremy currently resides with his wife and children in Cheshire, CT. In his spare-time he enjoys tennis, fishing, and spending time with his family. He also coaches youth baseball and basketball and is active in many local charities.
In May 2021, Jeremy graduated from Central Connecticut State University with a Master of Business Administration degree.